Part 3 from series of discussions about “Chindia” (term derived to understand China and India together) in current rapidly changing era of Globalization.
- Mapping the future of countries (Mr. Parag Khanna)
He is a Geopolitical expert, full details at TED site here
New Market : Chindia and US business
Down the ages: China and India
Related News Coverage on Chindia:
- McKinsey Report : Winning the $30 trillion Decathlon- Going for Gold In Emerging markets
- Time Magazine : The Chindian Century – China’s century – or India’s ?
- Time Magazine – How china sees the world
- Hindustan times: Chindia’s challenges
- Economic Times: Time for ‘Chindia’ JV to combine China-India strengths
- The Economist: The myth of Chindia
- Time : Inside the Chinese Company America Can’t Trust
- Time: The New Great Wall of China
Image credit: “en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:India_China_Locator.png”
Sources: Google search, youtube, TED talks, Wikipedia, Time, Economic times, Hindustan times, The economist, amazon, google books, MEA india, Govt. of India initiatives, McKinsey report, and other links mentioned in the post.