Win in India , it will make sure your win at other emerging markets!! What is the secret of being successful in emerging markets? Why some foreign companies are very successful in Indian market & some can’t do well? Mr. Ravi Venkatesan, a Purdue Eng. Masters/Harvard MBA graduate, former Chairman of Microsoft India & Cummins India, is revealing his experience and some contents from his famous book “Conquering The Chaos: Win In India, Win Everywhere” (Harvard Business Review Press) in this popular TEDx Talk:
Mr. Ravi Venkatesan on Winning In India – TEDx GolfLinksPark
Latest (June 2013) talk- Mr. Ravi Venkatesan at a Conference
More about Mr. Ravi Venkatesan @ LinkedIn Profile
My other related posts:
- Globalization: Understanding India’s Pattern
- Indian Approach To Business Management
- Jugaad Innovation : From India To The World
- Reverse Innovation: New trend from Emerging to Developed countries
- Inclusive Growth: Most Complex and Challenging Airport Construction Project In The World
- Tiger and Dragon : Discussion about “Chindia” – Part-3
Sources: Google search, TED Talks, Youtube, Ravi Venkatesan talks at youtube, Wikipedia and all other links mentioned in the post.
Part 3 from series of discussions about “Chindia” (term derived to understand China and India together) in current rapidly changing era of Globalization.
- Mapping the future of countries (Mr. Parag Khanna)
He is a Geopolitical expert, full details at TED site here
New Market : Chindia and US business
Down the ages: China and India
Related News Coverage on Chindia:
- McKinsey Report : Winning the $30 trillion Decathlon- Going for Gold In Emerging markets
- Time Magazine : The Chindian Century – China’s century – or India’s ?
- Time Magazine – How china sees the world
- Hindustan times: Chindia’s challenges
- Economic Times: Time for ‘Chindia’ JV to combine China-India strengths
- The Economist: The myth of Chindia
- Time : Inside the Chinese Company America Can’t Trust
- Time: The New Great Wall of China
Image credit: “en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:India_China_Locator.png”
Sources: Google search, youtube, TED talks, Wikipedia, Time, Economic times, Hindustan times, The economist, amazon, google books, MEA india, Govt. of India initiatives, McKinsey report, and other links mentioned in the post.