Wish You & Family a Very Happy Diwali…Diwali or Deepavali (means lighting row of lamps on darkest night of year) is biggest Hindu festival for victory of Positivity over Negativity, is being celebrated for 5 days in 2015 on November – 9, 10, 11, 12, 13th by Hindus all across the world.
Watch beautiful videos by an Indian lady at her You tube Channel…showing Ladies Traditional Dresses, Make up, Fashion accessories, etc for Diwali festival…
10000+ years old Indian culture by default adopts latest things keeping old Philosophy in its pure form completely intact i.e. MODERNIZATION withought WESTERNIZATION. Check below – New Diwali Fashion,Make-up & Lifestyle….
In 2015 Diwali is celebrated on following days, has various Spiritual & Historical, & Scientific significance…
Families, Relatives and Friends come together for a week to celebrate Diwali. There will be shopping, fashion, colorful decorations, oil lamps lighting each day, family Prayers, sharing Gifts, Nice Food, Dance, Fun Games, visiting temples, Donations, Giving charity, etc….
Diwali is a complete Mega-Festival Package of spreading Positivity, Bliss, Happiness, Compassion, Belongingness, Interpersonal bonding, Pampering & Love from Family and Elders along with Spiritual process of Hindu Goddess Laxmi worship & other prayers.
Day 1 (Nov 9) : Dhanatrayodashi
– Auspicious day for Metal buying, worshiping God Dharnvantari for giving life saving Ayurveda (herbal) knowledge to mankind.
Day 2 (Nov 10): Narak-chaturdashi
– Early morning before sunrise Royal bath with oil message & Sandal scented paste followed by family prayers & temple visit.
Day 3 (Nov 11): Deepavali-Goddess Laxmi Pooja/ worship
– Most significant day. Its a darkest night in year..Goddess Laxmi is worshiped- to bring Luck, Prosperity and Wealth…followed by greeting each others, lighting lamps, decoration, food, playing games , fireworks, all night Spiritual songs and dance.
Day 4 (Nov 12): Padwa & Govardhan Pooja
– Husband-Wife or Spouse Day….strengthen bond between spouses and other family members…praying for good health, happiness to all by sharing gifts and blessings.
Day 5 (Nov 13): Bhai Duj
– Sister-Brother Day…to increase Love & Respect bonding between siblings, sharing gifts, followed by family prayers, food, gifts, fireworks, family indoor fun games till late night.
Diwali Make up – 1
Diwali Make up – 2
Indian GRWM Hair & Makeup
Introduction to Indian Cloths & Shopping Tips
Gorgeous Indian lady is explaining all kinds of Indian Traditional ladies dresses – Anakalis, Sarris, Ghagras, Tops and Fashion accessories- Bangles, Ear Rings along with shopping tips!
Hindu Traditional Dance: Fashion & Make up
Beautiful Hindu Wedding
Getting ready for Indian Festival or Wedding
Image credits: screenshots form above clips
Sources: KaushalBeautyVideos, google search, and all links in the post.